Navigation
Вернуться   Форум гильдии Empire > Открытый раздел > Общий
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра

Старый 17.11.2022, 10:27
wangyue36612
Новичок

Quelle surprise! Ultimate Team has received

This year, Volta Football and Pro Clubs have been combined into one tidy section, and also share the same issues. As we all know, hell isn't just for other people and nowhere is that more evident than in Pro Clubs, where drop-in games are filled with wingers who overwhelm the AI with absurdly sloppy calls to throw the ball. It's fun to transform your"create-a-pro" into a Shrek goal-maker with a closet full of silly hats, but when your advancement is tied to your in-game rating, you're expected to perform dispossessing skill move runs that even Saint-Maximin wouldn't even bother with.

Unfortunately, FIFA's street football automobile, Volta, suffers a similar fate, as illustrated by the new 'Take Flight' Signature Ability that transforms you into an aerial maestro. Since the ability is based on working together and crossing the ball, the majority players simply pick Power Strike and haphazardly smack the ball on the back of a fame-seeking run.

The positive is that it seems EA was listening to my pleas for an upgraded Volta Arcade, so I am a full contributor to the fact that it's recently been upgraded into a more realistic battle royale version that includes silly minigames and obstacle courses that recall the best parts of Fall Guys. I still think it's criminal to only have it available during weekends however.

Quelle surprise! Ultimate Team has received the highest amount of attention. Additionally, the team training mode I've desired has come with FUT Moments. Moments offers bite-size pockets of FIFA games in the form of exciting challenges designed to determine your physique and determine how different cards can work together.

FIFA 23 Coins is on sale, early access. If you want to spend the least money and get a better experience, please visit the website .mmoexp.
wangyue36612 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ